Saturday, July 29, 2017

Exam Status

Exam Status
We have collected most of the Status in English for WhatsApp, Websites and Facebook. I hope you like it. This collection is dedicated to all Facebook Visitor
  • The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth, until you step in the exam hall.

  • I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

  • Those who do not study are only cattle dressed up in men’s clothes..

  • The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance..

  • Why study for exams? Are they not about what you know, not about how much you can cram into your head the night before?

  • The worst thing I ever tried was being normal

  • Biggest Mystery of Maths, 1000s of years passed, Millions of theorems derived, Millions of formulas made, But still, X is unknown!

  • I hates studying for exams, Is there an APP for that?

  • When the student is ready, the master appears.

  • I am in a relationship with studies and it’s complicated

  • If you are given a take-home exam, you will forget where you live.

  • Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer.

  • Every instructor assumes that you have nothing else to do except study for that instructor’s course.

  • The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want.

  • Exams make us tired nervous & sick ahhhh im looking forward for a day without ,exams im sure that it will be a day in heaven because life is fuuullll of exams.

  • If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.

  • The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want.

  • I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

  • 80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn’t read.

  • Student who changes tha course of history is now probably taking exam.

  • In exams, we look up for inspiration, down for desperation, left and right for information.

  • It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. Say No To Exams.

  • Group Project: 1 person does all the work. Everyone takes credit :)

  • Low of studentology: Book continues to be in state of rest or covered with dust and soil, unless exams are appeared :)

  • Sometimes I think to write LOL at the end of every answer in exams :)

  • What is the main reason for failure? …………………….. I think its EXAMS. What do you think?

  • 80% of the exam is always based on 1 lecture that you missed and 1 topic that you didn’t prepare.

  • Why is it so EASY to fail but so HARD to SUCCEED?

  • Why We Sometimes Write “Etc” In Exams? Because It Means. . . . E (End Of) T (Thinking) C (Capacity) ;-)

  • I’m visiting my high school. Every half year I do the exams, and then this year I’m going to graduate.

  • After the first exams, I switched to the Faculty of Philosophy and studied Zoology in Munich and Vienna.

  • The goal of education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind.

  • The fate of empires depends upon the education of the youth.

  • A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world..

  • A good example has twice the value of good advice..

  • Where it is a duty to worship the sun it is pretty sure to be a crime to examine the laws of heat.

  • The examined life is no picnic.

  • Make yourself an example, achieve it, but don’t hurt anyone on the way up. I don’t think I did that.

  • The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure.

  • If you need an example of how to live you should not have been born.

  • Life Is Like An Exam I Am Determined To Pass.

  • Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you

  • Sometimes i think to write LOL at the end of every answer in exams :D

  • During last 5 minutes of examination every student gets a super natural power.

  • I am in a relationship with studies and it’s complicated.

  • Ahahahaa! Look what girl got caught drawing on her school exam in my last status

  • In a British University, a final exam question on Business was: “Define what risk is”. The shortest answer ever at one word was : “This.” The student handed the essay in and got 100%.”

  • Behind a successful student, there is a good teacher. But behind a failed student….. A beautiful teacher !!!

  • There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work learning from failure.

  • if it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an exuse…

  • The human brain is amazing. It functions 24 hours a day from the time we were born, and only stops when we take exam…

  • They gave me the questions which i don’t know, So i wrote answers which they don’t know. Tit for Tat dis is called ATTITUDE.

  • It Comes When We See A Very Wonderful Question Paper In Examinations Hall And We Smile At Each Other And Say: Ek Bhi Nahi Aata Yaar :-) :-D

  • If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work

  • Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

  • Time to study no time to waste, I the great man must gain every second of the day.

  • Exam On Life OFF!!!!

  • Example Is Not The Main Thing In Influencing Others, it is the only thing.”

  • I am in a relationship with studies and it’s complicated.

  • I wish I could forget all the bad times in my life like I forget everything I have studied seconds before an exam.

  • Push yourself harder when it hurts and you will win your dream.

  • Exams & grades are temporary but education is permanent.

  • You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

  • I wish exams came with 50/50 option.

  • If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.

  • Those Who Do Not Study Are Only Cattle Dressed Up In Men’S Clothes.

  • My School Cares More About The Uniform Than About My Education.

  • Get one bad grade, Drops your GPA like the freaking Economy.

  • Don’t Spend all night studying, because you will sleep through exam.

  • I’M In Relationship Studies & It’S Complicated

  • Good luck for your exam and do the best.

  • Success” all depends on the second letter.

  • Keep Clam and Study For Exams.

  • I wish studying for an exam was as easy as remembering lyrics. I’d pass every exam.

  • Exam is over = OH YEAH! Result comes = OH SHIT -_-

  • Hey, I’ve exams soon, and this is crazy, but I’m not gonna study, cause I’m too lazy!

  • If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.

  • Examinations – The Only Way To Know Something At Least For A Few Days.

  • Hey Google Why Don’t You Sit Next To Me During My Exams

  • God created the living to worship him….well no one is worshiping me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best

Digital currency exchanger

20 Most Romantic WhatsApp Status For Your Lover

Status #1 Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Status #2 What is...