Saturday, July 29, 2017

Dirty Facebook Status

Dirty Facebook Status
We have collected most of the Status in English for WhatsApp, Websites and Facebook. I hope you like it. This collection is dedicated to all Facebook Visitor
  • I hate how chocolate immediately melt on my fingers. I mean.. am I that hot?

  • An evil person is like a dirty window, they never let the light shine through.

  • My idea of “friends with benefits” is another one of my friends doing my laundry. What were you people thinking.. I have morals.

  • I’m spread before I’m eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I? “Peanut Butter”.

  • What goes in hard and pink and comes out soft and squishy? What?! It’s bubble gum. Jeez, what were you thinking?!

  • I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the wierdest hairdos.

  • I guess if you spoke your mind, you’d be speechless, huh?

  • You miss 100 percent of the shots u never take.

  • So many stupid people, and so few asteroids.

  • Hands are so overrated..I think I’ll use my mouth..

  • People say I have a dirty mind… But I say its just creative!

  • If you`re texting two people at the same time, you are bitextual.

  • Not all cute guys have girlfriends, most of them have boyfriends…

  • Knows the real fountain of youth is to have a dirty mind and a naughty smile..

  • Needs to wash his mind out with soap..

  • Like this if you have ever checked Facebook while naked..

  • People say I got a dirty mind, I just think I’ve got a good imagination lol..

  • What do the Chinese call a 69? Twocanchew

  • You keep smiling like that and everyone is gonna wonder what you did last night..

  • People say I have a dirty mind But I say its just creative

  • There are some people in this world that give my middle finger a boner..

  • Don’t you wish people could be like money, so you could hold them up to the sun and see which ones are fake and who are real.

  • He slides into second with a stand up double.

  • Age, like distance lends a double charm.

  • If they play dirty, then you play dirty.

  • I just love getting dirty.

  • I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.

  • I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind.

  • Don’t call the world dirty because you forgot to clean your glasses.

  • An evil person is like a dirty window, they never let the light shine through.

  • I hate sitting in a seat warmed by someone else..

  • We live in a world where losing your iPhone is more dramatic than losing your virginity.

  • Women only need 3.5 inches to achieve maximum pleasure, …………………….. it’s called a credit card.

  • I think the woman who invented the phrase “All Men Are The Same” was a chinese woman who lost her husband in the crowd :)

  • Woman without curves is like a road without bends…. You may get to your destination quicker, but the ride is boring as hell.

  • If abortion is murder then are condoms kidnapping?

  • Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together :)

  • Your lips are like wine & I wanna get drunk.

  • I’m a freelance gynecologist. How long has it been since your last checkup?

  • Girls dont dress for boys, they dress for themselves. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked all the time.

  • In a cramped bus.. Lady: Something of yours is touching me. Man: Oh! That’s… that’s just my salary in my pocket. Lady: Did your salary just triple in the last 5 minutes?

  • Women are like IPhones, you have to touch them all over before they respond. Men are like Blackberrys, rub one ball and everything moves!

  • I once made love for an hour and fifteen minutes, but it was the night the clocks are set ahead.

  • Hey girl, I’d like to be a part of your next abortion.

  • Women and rocks are very much alike … We skip the flat ones.

  • My mother never understood the irony in calling me a “son-of-a-bitch.

  • Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don’t believe the kids should be given homework.

  • Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

  • Whats the worst thing you can do to a blind man? Leave the plunger in the toilet!

  • I’m listening to the voices in my head and I’ve come to realize that they are having more fun than me. I’m gonna go join them for a few drinks.

  • Touch it gently, put 2 fingers inside, if it’s wide use 3 fingers, make sure it’s wet and rub up and down. Yep that’s how you wash a cup.

  • Girls dont dress for boys, they dress for themselves. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked all the time.

  • Wife: honey I want you to whisper dirty things in my ear! Husband: kitchen, living room, dinning room, patio

  • Just because a guy is attracted to you physically or enjoys you sexually it doesn’t mean that he wants to commit to you emotionally.

  • A man was lost on an island.He cut a tree and decided to make a boat.Suddenly.He saw a girl and He used the tree for making bed. Moral: A HOLE CAN CHANGE YOUR GOAL.

  • I’m a freelance gynecologist. How long has it been since your last checkup?

  • I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

  • I’m listening to the voices in my head and I’ve come to realise that they are having more fun than me. I’m gonna go join them for a few drinks.

  • Don’t be happy for making me a fool, you’ll later come to know who the real fool is

  • I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

  • I like it here because not only do I get to air out my dirty laundry, I get to see yours too.

  • I smile when I’m having dirty thoughts :)

  • Facebook’s timeline is my favorite way to watch girls from high school get fat.

  • I hate how chocolate immediately melt on my fingers. I mean.. am I that hot?

  • Knows the real fountain of youth is to have a dirty mind and a naughty smile..

  • Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don’t believe the kids should be given homework.

  • People say I got a dirty mind, I just think I’ve got a good imagination lol..

  • yes i have a dirty mind, and you are in it…

  • All you need in this world is a dirty mind and someone to share it with!!

  • Things that shouldn’t be broken: 1) Hearts 2) Promises 3) Condoms :P :)

  • Things that shouldn’t be broken: 1) Hearts 2) Promises 3) Condoms

  • No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless.

  • Hey girl, I’d like to be a part of your next abortion.

  • Hands are so overrated..I think I’ll use my mouth..

  • yes i have a dirty mind, and you are in it…

  • I am in love for getting dirty.

  • Deja poo….. The feeling that you’ve heard this crap before

  • Without nipples, boobs would be pointless.

  • Every conversation is more fun if you start with a dirty mind.

  • People who describe things as “better than sex” are having the wrong kind of sex.

  • Women and rocks are very much alike … We skip the flat ones.

  • If abortion is murder then are condoms kidnapping!

  • You can’t be the top dog if you act like a pussy!

  • Fuck everyone who said they were there for me, and then left.

  • I wanna do bad things with you.

  • Girls don’t dress for boys, they dress for

  • Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together :)

  • Why is bra singular and panties plural?

  • Never trust a man in a wheelchair with dirty shoes.

  • Me: “Why am I still single?” Brain: “You’re weird as shit.” Body: “And you’re fat.” Face: “Plus you’re ugly.” Food: “But I’m here for you.”

  • You all interior lighting achieve full, That supreme light of lights illuminates your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best

Digital currency exchanger

20 Most Romantic WhatsApp Status For Your Lover

Status #1 Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Status #2 What is...