Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sorry Status

  • Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.

  • I am sorry for being my self and im sorry for you and your greedy ways .

  • I am sorry for felling sorry.

  • Very sorry can’t come. Lie follows by post.

  • I’m sorry I can’t speak very coherently.

  • Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

  • It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

  • More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence.

  • If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.

  • Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving doesn’t mean the pain is gone.

  • A bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make the turn.

  • Sometimes I get lost in the fantasy that u’re gonna tell me u’re sorry for what u did,that u love me,I’m enough for u&u’re never gonna leave.

  • SORRY….SORRY…. SORRY…..SORRY…. Do not get confusd ,Aray Baba SORRY meanz: S-Some, O-One Iz, R-Really, R-Remmbrinhg Y-You…..Have A wondrful day…

  • Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you…

  • I feel sorry for the person who write terms and contitions no body read that…

  • I am sorry for being my self and im sorry for you and your greedy ways .

  • Sometimes we say things we don’t mean. sometimes we hurt each other. but no matter what i will always love you…

  • I’m sorry ” means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.

  • Sometimes saying SORRY is the most difficult thing on earth But its the Cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called Relationship..

  • Saying sorry was the biggest strength. ..!!

  • I’m Sorry” doesn’t automatically fix everything. Apologies can’t fix a broken heart.

  • I admit I made a mistake Over stepping some boundaries which made me look fake. I always said I would never do the things I did, and that is the reason it is so hard for you to..

  • My life was Complete But Now It’s not I lost it all, Because I Fought. She made me alive Now I am dead I’m laying here Crying in my bed Life is worthless Why should I ……….

  • Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.

  • Sometimes saying SORRY is the most difficult thing on earth But its the Cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called Relationship!!!

  • I’m sorry i get jealous sometimes & overreact. It’s only because There’s A Bigger Chance Of ME Losing YOU Than You losing me.

  • Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving doesn’t mean the pain is gone.

  • I am tired of apologizing for the things I didn’t do and to the people who don’t deserve it.

  • I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.

  • Never let the sun go down on your anger. You might not get the light of a new day to say I am sorry.

  • Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in the moment of angery

  • You’re not sorry for what you did…. you’re just sorry you got caught.

  • I am sorry for doing wrong……

  • I’m sorry I can’t speak very coherently.

  • Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.”

  • An apology is a good way to have the last word.

  • I’m Sorry but nothing can change from the fact.

  • Sorry means nothing without the actions to back it up

  • Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.

  • Very sorry can’t come. Lie follows by post.

  • I’m truly sorry for my words and actions.

  • I wish I could be what you want, but I can’t and I’m sorry.

  • Sometimes Sorry is not enough..You actually have to change.

  • My mistake I’m sorry :*(

  • The word …Sorry… means nothing unless you prove it.

  • Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.

  • I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.

  • Ask forgiveness does not mean that there is no guilt and forgiveness does not mean that the pain is gone.

  • An apology may be a sign of weakness, but having the courage to go up to someone and say sorry is a strength.

  • I feel sorry for the person who write terms and conditions no body read that.

  • Sorry I get jealous and sometimes overreact . Just because there is a greater possibility that you lose what you lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best

Digital currency exchanger

20 Most Romantic WhatsApp Status For Your Lover

Status #1 Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Status #2 What is...