Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hello Facebook Status

  • Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I’m like, Whoa, I’m so cool.

  • Really? Worst film you ever saw. Well, my next one will be better. Hello. Hello.

  • With lovers there can be “Goodbye”. But with friends there will only be “Hello” and “Glad to see you again”.

  • There are a lot of people who that you may only nod to, it’s better to stop and say hello.

  • Hello again, everybody. It’s a bee-yooo-tiful day for baseball.

  • Hello from above our magnificent planet Earth.

  • As you stopped to say hello, oh, you wished me well, you couldn’t tell that I’d been crying over you.

  • Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone. I’m so sad on my own.

  • Hello Innocence. Though it seems like we’ve been friends for years.

  • You have no time to bleed as you fall to your knees. It’s the gift that we’ve been given. Hello, can you hear me still?

  • Flowers for the dead. Say hello to the forest.

  • Well, my brother says Hello. So, hooray for speech therapy.

  • The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

  • Hello from above our magnificent planet Earth.

  • When I read the script, I was like, Hello, woman in a box. I had to explore that to the end.

  • Hello, I’m still here.

  • Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone. I’m so sad on my own.

  • Hello Innocence. Though it seems like we’ve been friends for years.

  • Hello boys and girls. Welcome to sesame street.

  • Hello and good evening hope you had a nice day and a pleasant evening as well.

  • Good morning starshine, the earth says hello..

  • The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

  • Nothing lasts forever. Forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.

  • Hello stress welcome to my life looks like you’ve made yourself quite comfortable.

  • A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again..

  • Well, my brother says Hello. So, hooray for speech therapy.

  • The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

  • A love story in six words: Hello. Goodbye. In between was marriage.”

  • You can make a million friends by a mere hello and a sweet smile. But lasting friendships are made by the sincerity of one hello and the honesty of one smile.

  • The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.

  • Sometimes u tell some1 2 never call u again.. then the phone rings & u hope it’s them.. It’s the most twisted logic of all time…!!

  • There is no harm in saying hello to strangers, because you never know when any stranger becomes your true friend.

  • As you stopped to say hello, oh, you wished me well, you couldn’t tell that I’d been crying over you.

  • A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again..

  • There are a lot of people who that you may only nod to; it’s better to stop and say hello.”

  • I like the word Hello than Bye because Hello is about starting conversation and Bye is to end

  • No one is born with self confidence. Self confidence is learned And Earned With Experience.

  • If homosexuality is a disease, let’s all call in queer to work: “Hello. Can’t work today, still queer”

  • Like the ocean I wave. Hello and goodbye are the same, when I talk with my hand.

  • Between hello and goodbye is I love you.


  • I don’t believe that somebody’s first impression is their last impression, for it may change after sometime.

  • Good-bye is never painful unless you are never going to say hello again.

  • No matter which language you speak, everyone understands the true meaning of smile. It communicates everything that a heart wants to express and understand.

  • Now a days people say I LOVE YOU just like they are saying HELLO.

  • Every good bye makes the next hello closer.

  • Its time to say good night to facebook world and Hello dream world.

  • Sometimes the smallest things in life are the hardest to do. Like clicking on his screen name and just saying HI!

  • Hello is a best word to start discussion.

  • Nowadays people say I LOVE YOU just like they are saying HELLO.

  • Hello where are you guyz.. I am still here

  • There are a lot of people who that you may only nod to, it’s better to stop and say hello.

  • Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone.

  • Nothing lasts forever. Forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.

  • Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I’m like, Whoa, I’m so cool.

  • All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.

  • Hello Innocence. Though it seems like we’ve been friends for years.

  • Like the ocean, I wave. Hello, and goodbye is the same when I talk with my hand

  • Hello, and goodbye is the same when I talk with my hand

  • Hello Hello Hello Hello i think you are a dirty fallow.

  • Hello is about starting conversation and Bye is to end.

  • Hello again, everybody. It’s a bee-yooo-tiful day for baseball.

  • Hello Hello Hello Hello I think you are a dirty fallow”

  • Hello, I’m still here.

  • You have no time to bleed as you fall to your knees. It’s the gift that we’ve been given. Hello, can you hear me still?

  • Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello i think you are a dirty fallow

  • For April Fools Day, I think Facebook should switch the search box and the status update box around. So people would post updates on who they stalk.

  • Hello, headache! You are being uncooperative. Sorry but it is time for you to pack your bags. You have overstayed your welcome. Please LEAVE NOW! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best

Digital currency exchanger

20 Most Romantic WhatsApp Status For Your Lover

Status #1 Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Status #2 What is...