Saturday, July 29, 2017

Facebook Crush Quotes

Facebook Crush Quotes
We have collected most of the Status in English for WhatsApp, Websites and Facebook. I hope you like it. This collection is dedicated to all Facebook Visitor
  • Ever since I met you it hasn’t been the same. All you’ve got me doing is drawing hearts around your name.

  • Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.

  • The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.

  • Do you have a jersey? Because I need your name and number.

  • Because of you, half the time I don’t even know that I’m smiling.

  • It’s not that we aren’t meant to be together, I think that we’re just not ready for forever.

  • You can’t be real. May I pinch you to see if I’m dreaming?

  • Love is gambling, not with money but with your heart. You can always get money back, but you might not get your heart back.

  • Crushes are more beautiful than affairs because there is no responsibility, no worry, no commitment. Just look at your crush and smile like an idiot.

  • If people suddenly leave me or give up on me without any reasons, its their loss, not mine..

  • You know that feeling when your head says no but your heart says yes? It’s wrong but it feels so right? I wish we could be together.

  • If i got a penny for every time i thought and dreamed about you,I would be rich.

  • I’ve found this new disease, its called LOVE. I know its contagious ’cause you gave it to me.

  • I build myself up when I’m alone, but when the moment comes and you look at me with those eyes I can’t remember what I’m doing.

  • I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…

  • Only if you knew how much i like you.but u r a player. My heart says yes! But my brain says “NO”.

  • Even after most said it was over between you and me, I still to this day, never shut up about you. You’ve got me wrapped around your finger.

  • Its amazing how crazy i feel when my phone vibrates and I’m begging it to be you.

  • If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.

  • I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.

  • Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.

  • I’ll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.

  • I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

  • Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

  • Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?

  • The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

  • You can’t see it, but I just did a happy dance because you just texted me when I was thinking about you!! <3

  • Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.

  • Even though you have a new “Girlfriend” we still talk on the phone for hours when I’m awake,You still write letters and send me flowers every other day. <3

  • I want to tell you how I feel but I don’t want to wreck the friendship we already have <3

  • I was literally seeing stars,and every ragged breath I took felt like I was trying to breathe through broken glass.

  • my heart fills with joy when i see you and i get butterflies,but you don’t know that my heart starts to hurt when you walk away from me i love you

  • I might have to wait. I’ll never give up. I guess it’s half timing, And the other half’s luck. Wherever you are. Whenever it’s right.

  • Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…

  • Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it..

  • Wisdom is knowing what to do next skill is knowing how to di it, and virtue is doing it…

  • Dear Crush, Thinking of you in so many ways is one of my daily routine.

  • Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can, there will always comes a time when you will be grateful yo did.

  • No matter how good or bad you think life is wake up each day and be … thankful for life.. someone sonehere else is fighting to survive..

  • Dear Crush, Don’t ask me why i really like you. Just accept the fact that i do.

  • Take A Chance Because You Never Know How It Can Turn Out.

  • It’s the little things you do that makes me so crazily attracted to you.

  • The reason why people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see he past better than it was and the present worse than it is!!!

  • EVeryone Changes You can’t Experct Someone To Stay The Same Forever You Can’t Grow That Way…

  • I’m just a part of the scenery, like an old shoe OR a Rug That You walk on every day But Don’t Even Really See.

  • I want to be the girl you give your sweatshirt to when it is cold, the one you’ll tell your friends, That’s my girl.

  • She like him. He likes her. Everyone knows. Except them.

  • Sometimes I just can’t ignore the way I feel when I see you smile.

  • Meet me in the pouring rain.

  • Here is the repeated image of the lover destroyed.

  • Thank you for bringing joy to my heart, beauty to my world, and love to my life.

  • I’m so glad you are in my life but i want to be more than friends

  • I want to love you until the day I die… and the 8 more lives after that.

  • When I am with you, I never felt any bore.

  • Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.

  • I want to love you until the day I die… and the 8 more lives after that.

  • I think of you often and i see you in most everyone i meet.

  • I think of you so much that I see you almost everywhere I go.

  • Maybe, just a little… I could possibly be… falling for you. <3

  • Lol,today you said hi to me and i died.

  • I AM SINGLE READY TO MINGLE”

  • Dear Crush, Thinking of you in so many ways is one of my daily routine.

  • Because of you, half the time I don’t even know that I’m smiling.

  • whenever i get a txt from you i break out into smiles(:

  • stop stringing me along. Can’t you tell that every word you say makes me blush, and every smile you have makes me giggle. Don’t string me along, it’s not fair!c

  • HE IGNORES YOU BUT YOU LIKE HIM HE DOES NOTHING YET YOU FALL FOR HIM YOU MISS HIM EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW HE’S NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best

Digital currency exchanger

20 Most Romantic WhatsApp Status For Your Lover

Status #1 Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Status #2 What is...