Saturday, July 29, 2017

Anniversary Facebook Status

Anniversary Facebook Status

We have collected most of the Status in English for WhatsApp, Websites and Facebook. I hope you like it. This collection is dedicated to all Facebook Visitor

  • There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.

  • Love is the same for a poor man, and a king.

  • If you are really lucky, you will find one person who will walk through life with you no matter what.

  • 18 years ago today I walked down the aisle and promised to love honor and cherish my lover and best friend, it is a decision I have NEVER regretted!

  • Happy Anniversary to my loving hubby. Thank you for the last 11 yrs. and many more yrs. to come. Thank you for making me the happiest woman. I love you always.

  • Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.

  • 1 year down & forever to go, Happy Anniversary.

  • From the first time we met, I knew we were meant to be together. God put us together and that way it will stay, Happy Anniversary honey. I love you forever.

  • Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for.

  • As the end of today approaches, and the beginning of tomorrow nears, Bow your heads and pray, for all who shed those tears.

  • Anniversary is repetition of promises made with each other, love gets stronger.

  • Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

  • Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.

  • Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.

  • It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, it’s who you have beside you.

  • True love isn’t love at first sight but love at every sight.

  • A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.

  • I only want to be with you twice…now, and forever.

  • Love is the best refreshment in life.

  • Are we not like two volumes of single book?

  • The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life.

  • Two Keys to a lasting marriage “Respect and Communication”..

  • A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. Happy Anniversary

  • Marriage is like a dollar bill. You can’t spend half of it when you tear it in two. The value of one half depends upon the other. Happy Anniversary

  • I want to wish an anniversary day to a couple who is beautiful in entire land. May your anniversary enhance your love and understanding.

  • May this day of your anniversary make your relation stronger and lovelier. Wish you a happy anniversary.

  • Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.

  • To the beautiful couple on this land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand. Happy Anniversary

  • Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.

  • Anniversary means another way of togetherness and love for the memory books.

  • For all this time I have been putting this puzzles of my life, then I realized, the last piece is you.

  • Marriage is like a pack of cards. In the beginning it was hearts and a diamond, now all I’m wanting in my hand is a club and a spade.

  • There`s always that one person who`d do anything for you. that`s the one you should marry.

  • Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s self

  • I think Love is the best refreshment in life.

  • A successful married always life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person

  • From the first time we met I knew we were meant to be together God put us together and that way it “ill stay Happy Anniversary honey

  • It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, it’s who you have beside you. I am truly blessed to be married to my soul mate for years today..

  • Happy Anniversary to the most amazing man I’ve ever known! Thank you for loving me, for me. I love you.

  • The first time I looked in your eyes I knew that I would do anything for you, The first time you touched my face, I felt what I never felt with anyone else.

  • On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world.

  • I Cannot begin to imagine a life with out you in it. For the memories that we have created together could never compare to the touch that we share.

  • Marriage is like a pack of cards. In the beginning it was hearts and a diamond, now all I’m wanting in my hand is a club and a spade.

  • Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.

  • If you are really lucky, you will find one person who will walk through life with you no matter what.

  • I only want to be with you twice…now, and forever.

  • True love isn’t love at first sight but love at every sight. Happy Anniversary!!

  • No man or woman really knows that perfect love is until they have been marrie for quarter of a century..

  • Marriage is like a dollar bill. you can’t spent half of it when you tear it in two. The value of one half depends upon the other.. Happy Anniversaryyy…

  • To the couple most beautifu in heart as well as in soul; May you achieve peace and happiness and meet your goals! Happy Wedding Anniversary!!!!

  • I am wishing for this to the best couple of the country that in NEAR Future You Shall Be Regarded As The Best In The World!!!

  • You are still same new and fresh to me as you were __ _th years ago. Happy anniversary my dear!!!

  • Marriage is like a pack of cards. In the beginning it was hearts and a diamond, now all I’m wanting in my hand is a club and a spade…

  • Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together…..

  • Happy Anniversary to my loving hubby. Thank you for the last 11 yrs. and many more yrs. to come. Thank you for making me the happiest woman. I love you always….

  • It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, it’s who you have beside you. I am truly blessed to be married to my soul mate for years today..!!

  • Happy Anniversary to my loving hubby. Thank you for the last 11 yrs. and many more yrs. to come. Thank you for making me the happiest woman. I love you always….

  • On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world…

  • From the first time we met I knew we were meant to be together God put us together and that way it will stay Happy Anniversary honey!!!!

  • On this special day, best wishes go to you that the wonderful love you share, lasts your lifetime through. Happy Anniversary

  • Best wishes to you both on your anniversary, May the love that you share last your lifetime. Happy Wedding Anniversary

  • Happy Anniversary sweet heart. Words are not enough to say everything. I love you. Together we stand.

  • The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my Courage, my Angel… You are My Soldier. You Saved Me. I love you.

  • My love for you could not possibly get any bigger for it is endless and timeless. You have given me a new life, naming me The Rarest Beauty. I am in your debt, and I will always be your Queen. I Love You.

  • To the Βest couple I know Ι’m wishing you all the Βest And love each Οther to the fullest Ηappy Anniversary!

  • Sticking tο each other fοr 25 years; Lοving endlessly Αnd cherish each οther. Yοu are great Ρarents. We lοve you! Ηappy Silver Jubilee οf wedding..

  • Lοve is what Μakes two peοple sit in the Μiddle of Α bench when there Ιs plenty οf room at Βoth ends.

  • My days are happier because of you. Knowing I have you to love gives my life greater meaning. Happy Anniversary day my love!

  • You have been the most remarkable wife on earth, more fabulous and stronger than superwoman. And on this special day, I want you to feel and see how a blessed husband I am. I love you sweetheart. Happy anniversary!

  • Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life”

  • There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love

  • Bliss to fill your souls; Peace to fill your spirits; Joys to fill the home; And love to fill your hearts. I wish all these things for both of you on the auspicious day of starting your married life!

  • We decided to wish you life so full of problems that you can strive against, a lot of difficulties to overcome and satisfaction for years to come.

  • Love is just a word until you find the right person to show it to.

  • Anniversary: A time to celebrate the beauty, the gift, and the blessing of enduring love.

  • A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.

  • Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. Happy annivesary my dear love!

  • Marriage is like a dollar bill. You can’t spend half of it when you tear it in two. The value of one half depends upon the other. Happy Anniversary

  • From the first time we met I knew we were meant to be together God put us together and that way it “ill stay Happy Anniversary honey

  • Another year of ups and downs. Here we are going strong and still so in love. Happy Anniversary my Love. I am so happy to be spending my life with you.

  • May your married life be merry & marvelous & is filled with the magic of love, care, happiness and divinity. Happy Marriage Anniversary…stay tuned together

  • Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.

  • t is good to see you walk peacefully and strongly on the road of love.I wish this will stay forever.Happy Anniversary.

  • When yοu smile Εverything seems Αlright when yοu frown Μy falter addition Ιt heart of yοu of Ηappy birthday lοve Thanks for Αlways to Τhere .

  • Deep, true love knows no bounds. We wish you not only the best, but admiration for you both. You are extraordinary. Happy Anniversary.

  • May this day of your anniversary make your relation stronger and lovelier.

  • Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s selfie.

  • Our Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.

  • Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between Us remains ever strong…

  • Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect. Happy Anniversary My Love!

  • The heart of marriage is memories; and if the two of you happen to have the same ones and can savor your reruns, then your marriage is a gift from the gods. Bill Cosby

  • Anniversary best wishes to you both on your anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through, As you make a wonderful couple Happy Wedding.

  • Our anniversary is just a momentary celebration but our marriage is a timeless one.. Happy Anniversary..

  • Anniversary means another way of togetherness and love for the memory books.Top and best collection of statuses

  • Marriage is like a pack of cards. In the beginning it was hearts and a diamond, now all I’m wanting in my hand is a club and a spade.Best Anniversary Statuses

  • Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s self. Happy Anniversary Facebook Statuses

  • Yοu are a Ρriceless asset of Μy entire life. Fοr the years ωe share, we Μake a wonderful Ρair! To Μy loving Ηusband, wishing yοu a very Ηappy anniversary!

  • Ι want to say Ιn our wedding Αnniversary that you Αre everything to Μe without you Ι have nοthing. Ηappy anniversary!

  • When yοu are smiling, Εverything seems Αlright When yοu frown Μy heart loses Ιt’s cheer Wish yοu a Ηappy Anniversary lοve Thanks for Αlways being Τhere…

  • Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better and happier. I love you and Happy Anniversary, hubby! I thank God for giving me the best husband! Happy Anniversary!

  • To my honey… To my precious one To my lover To my everything I love you. You know I always do. I’m just happy we’re in this together. Happy anniversary!!

  • Hoping that the love u shared years ago Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing u much joy , love and happiness To celebrate again. Happy Anniversary!!

  • Happy anniversary to a husband who still looks at me the way he looks at other women. ;-)

  • A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity.

  • I hate u Because I Love you, I Know You Love Me But your ego stopped you.

  • Happy Anniversary & God Bless You!

  • Wishing you a wonderful and long life together on your anniversary.

  • Happy first anniversary to the First Lady of my world. I love you.

  • Two Keys to a lasting marriage “Respect and Communication”.

  • Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today and yesterday.

  • May your anniversary enhance your love and understanding.

  • All my love for you FREE! wishing u a very happy ANNIVERSARY!

  • The value of one half depends upon the other. Happy Anniversary.

  • You’re my everything, today and always.Happy wedding anniversary.

  • May your anniversary be Happy and Grand. Happy Anniversary!

  • Happy anniversary to a husband who still looks at me the way he looks at other women. ;-)

  • Today marks the anniversary of the day when I lost a piece of my heart…

  • My love for you is like a circle, it has no end..

  • 1 year down and forever to go, Happy Anniversary.

  • There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the person you love.

  • A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity.

  • You two should be proud of yourselves. It’s amazing that us kids haven’t stressed you out to the point of divorce by now! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best

Digital currency exchanger

20 Most Romantic WhatsApp Status For Your Lover

Status #1 Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Status #2 What is...